帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错bestiny abandon to me .命运抛弃了我i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.right,sun temperature give

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/18 19:40:32

帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错bestiny abandon to me .命运抛弃了我i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.right,sun temperature give
帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错
bestiny abandon to me .
命运抛弃了我
i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.
我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.
right,sun temperature give on it protect man.i not .
真的,太阳的温暖只给它所保护的人们,我不是.
so i should injured.
所以我应该受到伤害.
i come from dark,i diaslike bright.
我来自于黑暗,讨厌光明.
i along ashy road,go on late,i see dork world.
我沿着灰色路走到了尽头,我看见了黑色的世界
tis the world,very true very hurt people.
这个世界,很真实,很伤人.、
i know,i is a man ,is not boy .
我知道,我是一个男人了,不在是男孩了.
so,i have stengthen.
所以,我要坚强起来
noting be entangled with
没有什么会让我纠结了.

帮我改下、我刚刚学的英语、可能很错bestiny abandon to me .命运抛弃了我i think alitle of teperature,so open a my eye but sun hurt it.我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.right,sun temperature give
I was doomed to abandon by my destiny .
命运抛弃了我
I only want some warm.But when i open my eyes,and which are hurt by the sunshine.
我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛.
I truly believe,the warm of the sun is only treasuring the persons who it wants to proect,but definitely not for me .
真的,太阳的温暖只给它所保护的人们,我不是.
So I deserved to be hurt.
所以我应该受到伤害.
I come from the dark and i hate the brightness.
我来自于黑暗,讨厌光明.
I walked along the shadow road,at the end of it,i saw the dark world.
我沿着灰色路走到了尽头,我看见了黑色的世界
It is always full of reality and sadness in the world.
这个世界,很真实,很伤人.
i know,i am a man now ,the childhood has passed .
我知道,我是一个男人了,不在是男孩了.
so,i have to be strong to withstand everything.
所以,我要坚强起来
noting can entangle me.
没有什么会让我纠结了.

感觉很别扭,我英语丢了很多年了,达人上

bestiny abandoned me .
命运抛弃了我
i want some warm,but the sun light hurt my eyes when I try to open them.
我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛。
I truly believe,the warm of sun only will be felt by t...

全部展开

bestiny abandoned me .
命运抛弃了我
i want some warm,but the sun light hurt my eyes when I try to open them.
我想要一点温暖,争开眼睛,但阳光却伤害了我的眼睛。
I truly believe,the warm of sun only will be felt by the people she wants to protect,but i'm not on the list .
真的,太阳的温暖只给它所保护的人们,我不是。
so I deserved to be hurt.
所以我应该受到伤害。
i come from dark and those brightness make me sick.
我来自于黑暗,讨厌光明。
i went through a long ashy road alone, at the end of the road,i saw a dark world.
我沿着灰色路走到了尽头,我看见了黑色的世界
that world, is full of reality and sadness.
这个世界,很真实,很伤人。、
i know,i finally become a man ,i,m not a innocent kid anymore.
我知道,我是一个男人了,不在是男孩了。
so,i have to be strong.
所以,我要坚强起来
Finally ,nothing will make me puzzle
没有什么会让我纠结了。

收起

楼上的两位互帮互助= =