郭沫若诗两首翻译

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/04/28 05:04:55

郭沫若诗两首翻译
郭沫若诗两首翻译

郭沫若诗两首翻译
To Daffodils 咏黄水仙花
---By Robert Herrick 郭沫若译
Fair Daffodils,we weep to see 美的黄水仙,凋谢得太快,
You haste away so soon; 我们感觉着悲哀;
As yet the early-rising Sun 连早晨出来的太阳
Has not attained his noon.都还没有上升到天盖.
Stay,stay,停下来,停下来,
Until the hasting day 等匆忙的日脚
Has run 跑进
But to the even-song; 黄昏的暮霭;
And,having prayed together,we 在那时共同祈祷着,
Will go with you along.在回家的路上徘徊.
We have short time to stay,as you 我们也只有短暂的停留,
We have as short a spring; 青春的易逝堪忧;
As quick a growth to meet decay,我们方生也就方死,
As you,or anything.和你们一样,
We die,一切都要罢休.
As your hours do,and dry 你们谢了,
Away,我们也要去了,
Like to the summer's rain,如同夏雨之骤,
Or as the pearls of morning's dew,或如早晨的露珠,
Never to be found again.永无痕迹可求.